“70% OF SUCCESS DEPENDS ON COMMUNICATION ONLY”
Communication Definition: The process of conveying and receiving idea, feeling, message with ease and comfort is called communication. It includes reading, writing, speaking, listening and body language.
- Do not speak in HINDI repeat DO NOT SPEAK IN HINDI.
- As early as possible overcome the habit of shyness, hesitation, stage fear and what others will think about me. “Mind you – You have to behave like a mad or shameless creature at least for three months – then victory will be yours.”
- No one/ no tech can improve your communication. Till the time you are determined to improve your communication.
- Basic but most important things to improve your communication:
- Learn/gain basic knowledge of English grammar and tense, passive voice and other important uses like gerund, infinitive, Use of helping verbs as – can, could, may, might, shall, should, must, ought, has ,have, had etc.
- Improve your vocabulary. Daily learn minimum five words and use them in your own sentence.
- Develop reading habit.
- Daily read newspaper.
- Practice loud reading at least half an hour daily in front of mirror.
- Read a paragraph and convert it into your own language i.e at least write four news in own language.
- Write your daily routine and speak in front of group or in a garden considering trees as your group.
- Prepare at least once lecturette daily and practice in front of group.
- Learn the technique of delivering extempore and deliver at least once extempore daily.
- At least practice two GD daily one after preparation, another without preparation.
- Listen English news/debate on TV or radio atleast twice in a day.
- Day by day increase the speed of conversion from one language to other language.
- Keep record of improvement against time.
- Always remain alert and think only in English whatever you are doing and where ever you are going.
- THERE IS NO SHORT CUT BUT JUST SPEAKING AND KEEP ON SPEAKING IN ENGLISH IS THE ONLY KEY TO IMPROVE.
- TAKE ABOVE CAPSULE AT LEAST FOR FIRST FIFTEEN DAYS THEN SEE THE CHANGE.